Sunday, February 24, 2008

Word up in the U.S.






Ya´ll!!!

I can´t believe how amazing this trip has been. Even though there is an obvious language barrier, we have connected with some truly amazing people here. Of course, this has only been possible thanks to my amazing sense of humor that transcends such barriers. j/k

Honestly, I wasn´t really sure what our purpose would be here in Spain. But now that we have been here several days, and spent a good deal of time working together with the amazing people who are responsible for starting V.C.C., I know that the whole point was to feed each other spiritually and in doing so bring glory to the great God that we all serve.

Today, we had the chance to join them in their worship service. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! Once the praise leaders got started, I felt as if I was attending a Sunday service at Buckhead Church which blows me away since there were around 45 people in the congregation compared to how many we have the privilege to worship with any given Sunday. There was so much energy and obviouse love for God and each other.

I am so grateful I have had the chance to be here. Thank you so much to everyone who supported this trip.

Love,

Anne

2 comments:

Jeff L said...

Sounds like the trip is going well. I'm curious to hear the story of Heather telling everyone about Will Ferrell as Harry Carrey and "If I was a hot dog..."

Thanks for the updates!

David Martínez said...

Anne, c'mon... you wish you had services like ours at Buckhead... :-)

Now seriously... let me tell you how proud your comments make me feel about what God is doing through us here in Sitges.

Be sure, there'll be who think (and possibly even tell you) your comments sound crazy... if that happens, tell them to come here... you gotta be here to know what's this is all about.

David