Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hola!!!!

Hi Amigos-
Buenos Dias!!!! I am so excited to be coming over to see you guys next week!! I just know that the Lord has great things planned for us and for you too and your church! God is such an awesome God that he continues to pursue us even when we grow tired. He is faithful and I can't wait to see what awesome things HE does!!! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day here and its a holiday for couples to be romantic and say "I Love You"! Well have a great week and we will see you soon! I will be in prayer for you and us as we come together...my prayer is that we are ALL open to allow God to work through us and into your community. Remember HE has a plan!!!! He is our awesome creator and HE loves us so much...whenever I am going through a "hard" time I remember what HIS word says in Psalm 139...

Psalm 139
16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me,O God. They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!
I mean is that AWESOME or what? That our Awesome Lord thinks about US more than we think about ourselves. He is in constant thought about us, because HE loves us that much. He is mighty and worthy of our Praise to HIM!!!
I hope you all have a great week and see you soon! Audios!
Heather

1 comment:

Alvaro LIñán said...

Hey guys,
We can't wait to have you here.
I'm sure it will be a great week, with great activities, great prayer's times and a wonderful sunday service. Have a nice trip and don't forget your passports, Guardia Civil ( spanish police ) don't like people without passports....
See you soon,

Alvaro