Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sevilla Team from Buckhead almost Ready

Hola mis amigos!!

My name is Liana and I'm part of the team that will be traveling to Sevilla in a week and a few days! We have been meeting together since December and have been praying for you all and our time together. We are so excited to meet you in person soon!

Daniel and I will be posting updates on what is going on with our team, especially when we are all together en Sevilla March 4-11. As we prepare to leave, we are blessed and encouraged to see updates from our friends en Vilanova - we are praying for you all!

Last weekend, we had an amazing opportunity to spend a few days together up in Rome, GA at a retreat. They even got all of us who are scared of heights to go up on the tight-ropes (up in the trees!) - it was so scary but such a great experience!! We learned so much!

Here is a picture of the group from last Saturday.
(left to right) Bonnie, Daniel, Tracy, Tony, Rohn, Julie, Kinsey, Karen, Dave, Scott, Mary, Liana, Heather. At a retreat in Rome, GA.

Photobucket

We look forward to sharing more about our dinner on Monday and posting more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Carolyn Norton said...

Hey guys! Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you all. It will be an amazing trip, and I pray that God exceeds your expectations like he did on our's!

I sent you all a link to be "an author" so you can update the blog, so I hope you'll each take turns doing that while you're in Sevilla. I can't wait to read your updates!

In Him,
Carolyn