Saturday, June 21, 2008

Quick Update & Request

We made it to Sevilla earlier today. We already encountered some difficulty. However, we know that God is in charge and He will be glorified. Please be praying for us and the people coming to learn English.

There are now 66 signed up and here's the really cool thing - anytime Pepe (the pastor) invites people outside of the church to go hiking or something like that very few people come. Many people here in Spain view an evangelical church as a cult. However, people are contacting him because they are interested in the English camp! That is really huge.

I apologize for any typos. It's 6:10pm here and I haven't slept much since departing Atlanta. My body's had enough of that apparently.

Huesta leugo!

Jeff

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm praying for you all! Thanks for the updates and give our love to everyone!

pam robetor said...

I know your week will be a grand and glorious one. I hope there will not be many problems along the way.
God bless each and everyone of you.

Anonymous said...

66 people. That is incredible! It sounds like you are going to have your hands full. I am glad you made it safely. Take care!

Isma Martinez said...

Great job guys!!!
I'm sure everything is gonna be ok and this is gonna be a great success.
Praying for you all.

Chris said...

66 people. cool! you guys are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

We prayed for you in Waumba Land this morning. I will continue to pray for the team and all of those participating in the English classes. Thanks for the updates-