Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Recap from Sunday

Post by Mozelle Pittman:
I was asked to speak to the church this past Sunday. They had a video from Rob Bell called "Rain". Go to YouTube to listen to it. It is an amazing video. It talks of how it always rains in our lives. It is not a possibility but a fact... it will rain. I got to speak after that video for the service and share how God has been with me through my life. It was an wonderful experience that allowed me to be open my heart and let the world see how much God has touch and changed my life. To be asked to do that was such an honor and I could not think of a better way to start my trip off. I have to admit... I almost passed out from my nerves before I went up... then slipped on the floor walking to the front. I guess that was God's way of putting a smile on my face instead of the tears I had in my eyes : )

Now it is Monday night and we are meeting with the executive team to discuss different visions for the church. We can't believe we are here and able to be part of building God's kingdom. We want to thank each and every one of you for assisting us in being here and also praying for our team while we are here.

We do not have a lot of access to the internet but will update as much as possible.

P.S. Thank you for the emails and letters that you sent before we left. We receive a few each day! I was so shocked and surprised that I could not stop smiling / crying as I read them. I will get more daily and can't wait to hear more of your thoughts !!!!!!!! I love all of you from the bottom of my heart! MOZELLE : )

1 comment:

LauraPR said...

Thank you very much for what you shared, Mozelle. It was really impactant, you know.
I thank God for your presence here in Spain and for give me the great opportunity to know you.