Tuesday, October 28, 2008

GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a wonderful week we spent with David, Michael, Scott, Bobby, Jill, Cibele and Laura. First off, a huge THANK YOU to the whole team for sharing your time, your hearts and your prayers with us. As a church (and for me personally), it's a huge encouragement to spend time with people who have come so far just to show us love. It just makes me realize yet again how special it is to be part of God's family. It was wonderful to get to know all of you, and I know that this trip was only the beginning of relationships that will last a long time.

You guys did a great job keeping the blog updated - a hard thing to do when your days and nights here were so full!! But it's great fun to look back and read about the week and see the pictures (though I know you just posted a fraction of them - there must be zillions between all the cameras!!)

I'm sure we all got something different out of your trip, but it was definitely a growing experience for all of us (and a lot of fun too!) This past week was great and gave us some wonderful opportunities to spend in prayer, but I'm also really excited to see what blessings will come out of this time. The Lord was listening as we all prayed for Spain and for our church here!

I'm sure I speak of behalf of the whole church when I say that we are grateful and humbled by the fact that you all made such an effort, and in some cases a real sacrifice, to come here to Spain just to be with us, to pray for us, to know us and to love on us. What a huge blessing! I hope I see you guys again soon - either here in Spain or there in Atlanta!!

Lots of love,
Sarah

No comments: