Saturday, October 25, 2008

Speaking Frankly, by Michael Frank




Tonight we come to a close on our mission trip to Spain. It was a truly great trip. I am so very thankful to each and every member of the church here in Garraf. Everyone here as opened up their homes, and their hearts to us. I can only hope and pray that they were even remotely as blessed to have us here with them as I feel we were/are blessed to have them in our lives. Our friends here in Spain have an amazing heart for God, and a desire to know Him, to serve Him, and to bring others to Him.

My hope and goal that a day will come soon when I come back here on another trip, and sit in their new church in Villanova, and witness a service in full attendance!

I am thankful for these people, for their hearts, their hospitality, and most importantly, THEIR FOOD!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. I will see you again.

No comments: