Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here I Am

Hello!
This is Julia the Samuel and Sandra´s daugther. I came two days a go from my trip after a looooong time. It seems like my flight departured with some delay. But, as I say, finally I got here well, and I just wanted to thank you for your
prayers and all the expectation and the joy you have shared with my parents for having me here save. I have also heard that there was an e-mail flying few hours after my arrival wich I'd also like to thank. I looks like I'm kinda' famous. I'm not I?

Just let you know that this two days out of the cave have been a completely new experience. You wouldn't believe it! There's so much to see, so much to hear. So many people. And all of them so friendly! (Well, besides some guy with a white suit). I found a little old man without hair in his head (just like me) and a white beard, talking with my father. They say it is my uncle Eugenio, but I'm not that sure yet. But anyway, he has been talking about me, and he has been making tones of plans for me. I may have heard something I wasn't ment to. But I didn't tell them, anyway.

But, but... Do you want to know? They said I might be able to see you, sometime. Perhaps this coming year, perhaps the other.

But... would you like to see me?????

(Excuse my poor language. I might not do everything right. But, you know... I didn't have that much time. I'm doing my best :P)

Júlia.




2 comments:

José Manuel Miranda Serrano said...

Muchas felicidades desde Sevilla.
Se parece a su tito.
Pepe y Mari

Carolyn Norton said...

Julia,
I am SO impressed! You know english so well at just 2 weeks old. (: We have been praying for your life, your health, etc. and it looks like God has answered our prayers once again! I hope you get to meet our other little Spanish "neice", Carolina! You two are very close in age. And it looks like you might have more little friends coming sometime in March (two at one time)! As we say here in America... "It looks like something is in the water over in Vilanova"! (:

Muchos Bessos!
(Keep sending pictures)
Carolyn