Saturday, November 1, 2008

Un video de la Iglesia Cristiana del Garraf

En este video.... Julian, David y Alvaro practican la cancion de "Indescribable" en espanol antes de la servicio de la iglesia en Sitges.

It's David. I am going to try an post in Spanish every once in a while so I can learn, so hopefully the previous sentence made some sense. 

It has been a week since we returned from our mission trip with you guys. Be encouraged... we were so amazed at the progress that has occurred there in the last year! I look forward to seeing you guys again soon, and our team continues to pray for God's blessings in Vilanova, Sitges, Catalunya and all of Spain.

One of the things that I always look forward to when I visit is having the opportunity to sing  my favorite praise songs in Spanish... so I just had to post this video that Scott took. Enjoy!

David


3 comments:

Carolyn Norton said...

AHH, the sweet sound of God's word being sung in Espanol! I love it! You guys sound great! keep it up and be encouraged.

David, that's the first time I've seen you play with the band! Has it become a weekly thing for you now? It's great!

Love, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

lol!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, but you are totally deceived.

This church never will grow up in Vilanova because is founded by hate and ill-feeling. Many people who are part of it are divorced, liers and swindlers in their enterprises.

It is sad, I know, but it is the truth.

Be careful with them.