Sunday, March 2, 2008

I miss Spain already!!!!

















Hola Mi Amigos!!!


Well, here I am in a hotel in North Carolina for training for work and can't help but think...this time last week, I was at Tamar and Danny's house eating and listening to ITunes in Spain. My what a difference a week makes. I just wanted to tell all my friends in Spain, that I am so blessed to know you all. I have been truly blessed by the trip and thank you for allowing us to come in to your lives and allow us to share with you how awesome God has moved in our lives. I am so encouraged by Sarah Andrew's email about the progress of the groupos pequenos. I love that you guys have "accountability partners" and are going to devote time each day to spend alone with God through scriptures and prayer. Trust me when I say that the fruit that will come from daily time spent with God is nothing less that amazing. I hope you know that I see in ALL of you a heart for the Lord and be encouraged that HE is honored by your hearts. Remember what it tells us in the book of Hebrews "Therefore since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses, to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race that GOD has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who imitates and perfects our faith." Hebrews 12: 1-2)
I can't say THANK YOU/GRACIAS enough for all that you guys did for us while we were there. You are such a sweet bunch of people and my life is richer for knowing you. I hope that you know that we will be praying for you. ANd keep fighting the GOOD fight and run w/endurance. Because everything we do to honor HIM we will be rewarded for. And through these trying times, how much sweeter it will be, when we stand before Jesus and HE puts his arm around us and says "Well Done, Good and faithful one, this is my servant in whom I am well PLEASED"!!! How sweet indeed it will be. To know we are motivated to honor HIM because of our love for HIM. How great is our GOD? To Great to fully comprehend....HE has things planned in Spain and I personally can't wait to see the fruit of that. Be blessed and hope to see all of you again very soon!!!!



Love-


Heather




PS


One more thing..... BOO-YA-KA-SHA!!!!!!!













No comments: