Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank you!!

Hey everyone!
I haven't had the chance to post or even to read this blog since the team left almost two weeks ago (wow, time goes fast!), but better late than never!!
I just wanted to say thank you again to Carolyn, Mozelle, Brandi, Steve, Gail, Renee, Jamey, Bobby and Alan for the wonderful time you spent with us. I really appreciate all the materials and training you left with us (especially the spiritual gifts booklets), and I think that the week you were here was a very significant one for us as a church. It was great to get to know you all and to spend time with you in fellowship. I hope I get to see you guys again soon - either here or in Atlanta!!
Much love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Carolyn Norton said...

Thank YOU Sarah! You and Carolina spent most of the week with us, and I know that it takes a lot of your personal time and energy to do that. Please know we are so appreciative! Let us know how Miguel did on his test.

You and ICG will continue to be in our prayers. Much love!
Carolyn (Carolina #2)