Friday, November 30, 2007

Carolyn's Thanksgiving Holidays

HOLA AMIGOS!
Pictures below:
1- My nephew Sam (in orange wig) and my Dad
2- Funny sign at the game!
3- My 4 neices and nephew (Sam) in their orange and blue
4- A view of the UVA football stadium at the game.






This has nothing to do with what God is doing in Spain, but I know Dani, Tamar, Isma, Eva and David can especially appreciate how CRAZY we are over football here in the U.S. (after going to the Falcons games with us and watching college football on tv. with us in Atlanta), so I wanted to show you these fun pictures from the UVA/ VA Tech football game over Thanksgiving. It was AT the UVA stadium in Charlottesville, VA. We were all in our school colors (orange/blue). (: I'm sorry to say that we LOST that game, but it was still so much fun!


And my family tradition at Thanksgiving is to go around the table (when we sit down and eat) and say what we're thankful for. I want you to know that my friends in SPAIN were at the top of my list this year! I'm so thankful for all of you.

Keep the updates coming. (: Mucho amor!

Carolyn

No comments: